The American Red Cross of Central Pennsylvania helped two adults and a child who were displaced by what was reported as a carbon monoxide incident on Christmas Eve.
A Red Cross news release Wednesday states that the adults and child were forced out of their home in the 1400 block of South 15th Street in Harrisburg sometime during the overnight hours Tuesday into Wednesday morning. No injuries were reported but it was not immediately clear whether or not the family had been cleared to return to the home.
The Red Cross provided emergency lodging for the family and planned to follow up with them for any further needs, according to the release.
Apparent carbon monoxide leak displaces Harrisburg family on Christmas Eve
- Kaena Pt. accident may highlight dangers of carbon monoxide
- Will Your Detector Protect You From Carbon Monoxide?
- 4 family members likely died of CO poisoning, Idaho coroner says
- Seven hospitalized in carbon monoxide incident at Ogunquit resort
- New details on Arcadia carbon monoxide incident that sickened 13