CBS Local, on Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:56:15 -0800
(CBS) – With enough exposure carbon monoxide can be deadly. We saw that last month in an Oak Brook home where one man died and seven women were sickened after a CO leak. When firefighters got there, levels were already at 1,000 parts per million. Read the rest of this entry….., on Thu, 06 Feb 2014 18:52:58

HORSHAM, Pa. – February 6, 2014 (WPVI) — Four people are hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident in Montgomery County.  It happened just after 9:00 p.m. Thursday in the unit block of Logger Mill Road. Read the rest of this entry…..

NUjournal, on Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:37:30 -0800
By DONNA WEBER – News Editor , The Journal

NEW ULM – Arnold Schweiss of New Ulm says working is what keeps him alive.

At age 93, Schweiss learned Monday morning that recognizing the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning kept himself, his wife and stepson Steve Harder alive.

An early morning telephone call from a relative in Ohio got Schweiss out of bed. The caller informed Schweiss of a death in the family.

Read the rest of this entry…..