4 family members likely died of CO poisoning, Idaho coroner says
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:54

POCATELLO, Idaho — Four people were found dead in their home Sunday night from what appears to have been carbon monoxide poisoning.

Relatives went to check on Bill and Ross Parrish and their youngest sons, 14-year old Keegan and 12-year old Liam, after they failed to attend a traditional Sunday dinner. Read the rest of this entry…..

New details on Arcadia carbon monoxide incident that sickened 13
WXOW.com, on Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:28:13 -0800

ARCADIA, Wis. (WXOW) – UPDATE: We are learning more information about a carbon monoxide incident that sickened 13 people including a sheriff’s deputy and two EMT’s. Read the rest of this entry…..


Man dies, dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at New York mall
CNN, on Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:40:23 -0800

New York (CNN) — A restaurant manager died and one of his employees remained hospitalized after inhaling carbon monoxide at a Long Island mall, authorities said Sunday.

Another 26 people were treated and released after the incident, according to hospitals. Read the rest of this entry…..


Feb 19, 2014 12:41 AM EST

Three people died and a fourth was taken to a Boston hospital because of a carbon monoxide problem at a Plaistow home, officials said.  Fire officials said they were called to 5 Center Circle about 11:30 a.m. for a well-being check. They found one woman and two men unconscious and unresponsive. Read the rest of this entry…..


February 17, 2014 4:26 PM  –  Rochelle Ritchie

LINTHICUM HEIGHTS, Md. (WJZ) — Dozens are evacuated from a hotel near BWI after elevated carbon monoxide levels are detected.

Anne Arundel County fire officials say the CO leak was caused by a faulty flue assembly on a water heater, which was located in one of the hotel’s laundry rooms. Read the rest of this entry…..


Posted: Jan 08, 2014 12:17 PM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2014 1:03 PM CST

BOONE, N.C. (AP) –

Court officials say a motel owner has been indicted by a grand jury after three people died last year at the motel from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Barry Damon Mallatere, who operated Boone Best Western motel was indicted on Wednesday by a grand jury in Watauga County on four counts. He turned himself in to investigators on Friday.

He was indicted on three counts of involuntary manslaughter and one count of assault. Read the rest of this entry…..


Michael Franklin, CTV Calgary
Published Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:12AM MST
Last Updated Friday, December 31, 2013 6:17PM MST

Dozens of residents were forced out of their southeast condominiums early Friday morning because of a build up of carbon monoxide inside the building.

Read the rest of this entry…..


Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:53 am | Updated: 8:54 am, Tue Dec 31, 2013.
Jeff Richardson / jrichardson@newsminer.com

FAIRBANKS – Three people were hospitalized on Friday at Love INC with carbon monoxide poisoning, a problem blamed on a faulty boiler at the nonprofit organization.

Read the rest of this entry…..


Originally published: December 30, 2013 8:38 AM
Updated: December 30, 2013 2:22 PM

BRIDGEPORT – Officials say a Bridgeport family is lucky to have escaped a carbon monoxide leak in their home.

Read the rest of this entry…..