Seven hospitalized in carbon monoxide incident at Ogunquit resort …
Monday, February 24 2014, 06:45 PM EST
OGUNQUIT (WGME) — A carbon monoxide leak at an Ogunquit resort sent seven people to the hospital Sunday morning.
Ogunquit fire officials told CBS 13 seven people were taken to the hospital after the leak was discovered at Inn Seasons Resorts The Falls at Ogunquit, located at 639 Main St. Read the rest of this entry…..
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 12:15 am
By Mark Huffman, Jackson Hole Daily
Jurors awarded millions last week in a carbon monoxide poisoning suit handled by the Spence Law Firm of Jackson.
Read the rest of this entry…..