Jeremy Arias | By Jeremy Arias |
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on December 25, 2013 at 8:38 PM, updated December 26, 2013 at 2:39 AM

The American Red Cross of Central Pennsylvania helped two adults and a child who were displaced by what was reported as a carbon monoxide incident on Christmas Eve.

Read the rest of this entry…..

December 25, 2013

LANSING — A 58-year-old Clinton County man died Tuesday from carbon monoxide poisoning, one of three such incidents to be reported in the Lansing area since last weekend’s ice storm.
Read the rest of this entry…..

Jeff Schools
3:02 PM, Dec 25, 2013

WHITEFIELD, Maine – The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department says two people have been transported to area hospitals with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Whitefield Wednesday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

David Harris | By David Harris |
on December 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM, updated December 25, 2013 at 3:39 PM

GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP, MI – The storm that left tens of thousands of people in Genesee County without power on Christmas turned deadly after an 84-year-old man operating a generator in his garage died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

| December 24, 2013 1:17 AM ET

A man and his mother died Monday afternoon from carbon monoxide poisoning after the noxious gas likely seeped into their Newcastle, Ont. home from a generator, Durham police say.

Read the rest of this entry…..

PUBLISHED: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2013 AT 5:00 AMHERMON — Fumes from a gas generator being used indoors overcame a Hermon family early Monday, leading St. Lawrence County emergency officials to emphasize safety when residents turn to alternative heating methods during power outages.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Generator running during power outage apparent cause

Dec. 23, 2013 6:04 PM   |

ALBANY — Vermont State Police say a 60-year-old Orleans County man was found dead Monday of carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator that he was operating in his Albany home following a power outage.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: 12/23/2013
By: JiaoJiao Shen By: JiaoJiao Shen
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Winter is the season where there are typically more cases of carbon monoxide poisoning. But you don’t need to be exposed to a high amount of CO to get sick.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 10:19 AM EST
Updated: Monday, December 23, 2013 3:29 PM EST

LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) – A family of eight ended up in the hospital with Carbon monoxide poisoning early Sunday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

By Kelly Dame
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:15 pm | Updated: 9:04 am, Thu Dec 19, 2013.

A Breckenridge family is recovering after being sickened by carbon monoxide gas in their home last week.  The Wright family — son Zane, mother Lori and father Harry — were discovered by Zane’s older brother, Kyle, on Wednesday morning. Read the rest of this entry…..