Updated 12/30/13

Autopsies find 2 Minn. roommates died of carbon monoxide poisoning; deaths ruled accidental

Read the rest of this entry…..


Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 7:29 pm | Updated: 9:50 pm, Fri Dec 20, 2013.

By Annie King,

A carbon monoxide incident caused Tapz, Bully’s Chop House and the kitchen at the Ramada Inn to be evacuated Friday night. Aberdeen Fire and Rescue responded to the call at 6:31 p.m., Battalion Chief Randy Meister said. Read the rest of this entry…..

A 74-year-old Bexley woman was found dead today from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

The woman, whose name was not released, had collapsed in her cellar at 940 Chelsea Ave, said Columbus Fire Battalion Chief Bill Bishop. The woman’s daughter found her and called 911 at about 6:30 p.m. Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:41 am | Updated: 9:02 pm, Fri Dec 20, 2013.
Kay Fate,

A Rochester family has been displaced from its home, and fire department officials are looking at construction in the area as a possible cause.

Read the rest of this entry…..,0,2597820.story

By Carrie Wells, The Baltimore Sun8:34 a.m. EST, December 19, 2013

Ten people were taken to hospitals after carbon monoxide leaks in two Dundalk homes Thursday morning, Baltimore County fire officials said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Residents aged 4 to 94 were transported to local hospitals after high carbon monoxide levels sickened some this morning.

December 19, 2013  8:57AM   Meta Pettus

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) — D.C. Fire officials say a man and a woman were transported to a hospital for treatment in a carbon monoxide incident on Thursday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Bonnie Washuk, Staff Writer   Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 12:53 pm

LEWISTON — Thursday was a bad air day at Bernard’s School of Hair Fashion on Lisbon Street.  A carbon monoxide leak from a vehicle running in a garage at the end of the building resulted in 11 people going to the hospital, Lewiston Fire Department Capt. Wallace Veilleux said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

By Alex Young/South Jersey Times
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on December 17, 2013 at 4:51 PM, updated December 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM

VINELAND — Two families were displaced from a house on Peach Street on Tuesday morning because of increased carbon monoxide levels in the building, according to Vineland fire officials.

Read the rest of this entry…..

By ,Ottawa Sun

First posted: | Updated:

Quick thinking staff at the Montfort Hospital alerted firefighters to the presence of carbon monoxide in a Lowertown building after two people arrived with symptoms of poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..