http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201312160021

December 16, 2013

Nitro Elementary has dismissed all students for the day because carbon monoxide was detected in one wing of the school, an emergency official said.  There were no illnesses, injuries or complaints reported.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wcax.com/story/24214566/co-scare-at-rutland-home

December 16, 2013

By Elizabeth Keatinge – bio | email
RUTLAND, Vt. -A carbon monoxide scare at a home in Rutland Friday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9352456

PHILADELPHIA – December 14, 2013 (WPVI) — Several homes have been evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide was detected in South Philadelphia Saturday. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1059735

(The typo in the title is theirs, not ours.)
CTV Calgary Staff, CTV Calgary
Published Friday, December 13, 2013 8:50AM MST
Last Updated Friday, December 13, 2013 6:17PM MST

Dozens of residents were forced out of their southeast condominiums early Friday morning because of a build up of carbon monoxide inside the building.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Written by: Lauren Horsch, Dec 13, 2013

Eight people were rushed to two Des Moines hospitals early Friday morning after exhibiting symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, fire officials said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/adult-child-treated-for-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/article_523d1a86-d990-59df-9d21-7fbccf0e4607.html

December 12, 2013 5:15 pm  •  MOLLY MONTAG mmontag@siouxcityjournal.com

SIOUX CITY | Two people were examined for carbon monoxide poisoning Thursday afternoon at a home on the 2100 block of Douglas Street.

Read the rest of this entry…..

 http://www.wxow.com/story/24197333/2013/12/11/la-crosse-couples-carbon-monoxide-scare

Posted: By Kristen Barbaresi, MMJ – bio | email

LACROSSE, Wisconsin (WXOW)– The cold weather means more and more people are turning on furnaces and extra heaters and with that comes an increased risk of carbon monoxide leaks. The gas is odorless and deadly.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131210/GJNEWS_01/131219955

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LEBANON, Maine — Five people were treated for carbon monoxide exposure Monday night after CO detectors in the residence sounded and emergency personnel responded.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/285577/373/Carbon-monoxide-leak-sends-three-to-hospital

WASHINGTON, D.C. (WUSA9)–In the District, firefighters raced to the scene of a carbon monoxide leak at a Northwest Washington home.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/1-dead-6-hospitalized-from-home-in-adams-county

Posted: 12/10/2013
Last Updated: 4 days ago

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. – Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in killing one person and causing seven others to become ill Tuesday morning in Commerce City, according to the coroner and the doctor who treated the victims.

Read the rest of this entry…..