http://www.kens5.com/news/La-Quinta-evacuated-after-2-guests-exposed-to-carbon-monoxide-SAFD-says-234958541.html

Posted on December 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Updated Sunday, Dec 8 at 12:52 PM
by Kens5.com staff

SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio firefighters evacuated the downtown La Quinta Inn & Suites after two guests were reportedly exposed to carbon monoxide, according to the San Antonio Fire Department.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://standardspeaker.com/news/newsnow-weatherly-man-sickened-by-carbon-monoxide-1.1596775

A 58-year-old Weatherly man was taken to Hazleton General Hospital after police found him in his home Thursday night suffering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://fox5sandiego.com/2013/12/06/children-suffer-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-from-faulty-heater/

12/06/13 by Reporter

SAN DIEGO – Two children were rushed to a local hospital Friday with carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty wall heater.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/ventless-fireplace-may-be-cause-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoing-of-4-in-north-tulsa-home

TULSA – A family of four is recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning in Tulsa, EMSA officials confirmed Thursday evening.  Tulsa firefighters were called to a north Tulsa home just south of East Pine Street near North Irvington Avenue around 6 p.m. over the possibility of carbon monoxide overexposure. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/sheriff-2-dead-in-northern-minnesota-boating-accident/

September 3, 2013 7:05 PM

(credit: The Northern Light Region)

(credit: The Northern Light Region)

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities have identified the two men who were found dead Sunday while boating in northern Minnesota. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.gazette.net/article/20131202/NEWS/131209978/four-people-in-laurel-treated-for-carbon-monoxide-exposure&template=gazette

Monday, December 02, 2013
by Jamie Anfenson-Comeau
Staff writer

Four people in Laurel were transported to the hospital after suffering carbon monoxide exposure Sunday evening, according to Prince George’s County Fire/EMS Department officials. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://gazettextra.com/article/20131202/ARTICLES/131209980

Shelly Birkelo
December 2, 2013

JANESVILLE—A Janesville family of four escaped what could have been deadly carbon monoxide poisoning early Monday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/2-Who-Die-in-Truckee-Due-to-Carbon-Monoxide-IDd–233934391.html

By: AP Email
Updated: Sun 12:00 AM, Dec 01, 2013

TRUCKEE, Calif. (AP) – A criminal investigation into the deaths of two men in Truckee due to carbon monoxide poisoning last month is nearing an end.

Police say the gas that killed 69-year-old Albert Senzatimore of San Jose and 57-year-old Gary Trovinger of Los Gatos originated from a heater in a Tahoe Donner subdivision home. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/6-children-and-grandmother-hospitalized-with-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-trenton-1.6519179

TRENTON – Six children and their grandmother were rushed to the hospital this morning with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-couple-poisoned-car-left-running-20131126,0,4018178.story

By Tiffany Walden, Orlando Sentinel
12:32 p.m. EST, November 26, 2013

The exhaust fumes from a running car in a garage knocked a man unconscious in his Seminole County home, officials said.

Read the rest of this entry…..