http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carbon-monoxide-sickens-6-in-carmel

Posted: 11/21/2013

Julie Pursley  | Email Me

CARMEL, Ind. – Six people were hospitalized late Wednesday after carbon monoxide from a running SUV filled an apartment building in Carmel, police said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://fox13now.com/2013/11/18/montezuma-creek-elem-evacuated/

Posted on: 11:00 am, November 18, 2013, by , updated on: 02:24pm, November 18, 2013

MONTEZUMA CREEK, Utah — A carbon monoxide leak forced an evacuation at Montezuma Creek Elementary School and resulted in the hospitalization of 25 people Monday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865590802/Children-sickened-in-possible-CO-leak-in-southern-Utah.html

By , Deseret News
Published: Monday, Nov. 18 2013 8:18 p.m. MST
Updated: Monday, Nov. 18 2013 8:18 p.m. MST

MONTEZUMA CREEK, San Juan County — Forty-four students and adults from Montezuma Creek Elementary School were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning Monday.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/17/us/massachusetts-carbon-monoxide/

updated 1:30 PM EST, Sun November 17, 2013  By CNN Staff

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • The incident occurred in Waltham, Massachusetts
  • Children were in Sunday school
  • Some kids went to hospitals, others went to family physicians Read the rest of this entry…..

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/10/lake-city-apartment-building-evacuated-due-to-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/

Posted by   October 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

UPDATE, 6:05 p.m. | Seven people, including a Seattle police officer, are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after two men were found unconscious in a Lake City Way condo, according to the Seattle Fire Department. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://cranston.patch.com/groups/breaking-news/p/two-dead-after-apparent-carbon-monoxide-poisoning

Cranston, RI Posted by  (Editor) , October 30, 2013 at 01:54 PM

Two people were found dead inside the house at 1012 Pontiac Ave. this morning and Cranston Police are investigating. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/277003/group/homepage/

GrandForksHerald.com Published October 29, 2013, 07:32 PM

NEWPORT, Minn. — Authorities believe accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is what killed a man who was working on a gas engine in his garage in the Twin Cities suburb of Newport. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/10/16/4-dead-from-apparent-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-merillville/ 

MERRILLVILLE, Ind. (CBS)– A family of four was found dead Wednesday evening in their new home in Merrillville, Ind., after apparently succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

 http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/Three-Cedaredge-students-poisoned-by-Carbon-Monoxide-222964701.html

By: Nick Rothschild
Updated: Tue 5:13 PM, Sep 10, 2013

CEDAREDGE, Colo. (KKCO) Tragedy strikes a small Western Colo. town. Reid Gates, 17, has died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Two other teens remain hospitalized after the weekend incident.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=907579#.UbVF1NiKI3U

by Alex Resila  Posted: 06.09.2013 at 2:05 PM Updated: 06.09.2013 at 4:30 PM

CLAY — Twenty-six people have been evacuated from a large apartment complex in Clay after a carbon monoxide leak discovered this morning, according to the Red Cross.

Read the rest of this entry…..