June 25, 2013

Irish Plumber charged over carbon monoxide death at Cork hotel in 2011

A man has been charged in connection with the death from carbon monoxide poisoning of a 35-year-old woman at a hotel in Co Cork two years ago.

Read the rest of this entry…..

By Rich Cholodofsky
Published: Friday, June 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

The family of an elderly Monessen woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her apartment earlier this year contends the Westmoreland County Housing Authority provided her with a dangerous home.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Car left running in garage of house on New Texas Road

Published  2:31 PM EDT Jun 20, 2013
PLUM, Pa. —A woman was overcome by fumes and died after a car was accidentally left running in her garage on Wednesday, Plum police said. Read the rest of this entry…..

Seven People Were Taken To The Hospital
June 20, 2013 10:40 AM

GARDEN CITY, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – Emergency responders in Nassau County were on the scene of a carbon monoxide poisoning at Roosevelt Field Mall Thursday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Fox42News – Franque Thompson
Posted: Jun 20, 2013 9:55 AM CST
Updated: Jun 20, 2013 9:55 AM CST

PAPILLION (KPTM)- Several carbon monoxide scares at a Papillion apartment complex have has residents concerned.

Read the rest of this entry…..

June 19, 2013 – Cap Code Times


Firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 677 Main St. (Route 28) at 3:36 p.m., fire Capt. Robert Marseglia said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Originally published: June 18, 2013 3:37 PM
Updated: June 18, 2013 3:47 PM

Students and staff were evacuated from the Khalil Gibran Elementary School in Yonkers Tuesday morning after teachers smelled gas, authorities said.

Lansing, MI
June 18, 2013
Written by:  Ken Palmer

An incident Tuesday on Lansing’s south side is prompting fire officials to remind residents that everyone should have a working carbon monoxide detector in their home. Read the rest of this entry…..

  •   Jeffrey Lee Williams, 11, died last weekend from carbon monoxide poisoning
  •   Two months ago an elderly couple died at the same room – 225 at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza in Boone, North Carolina
  •   Toxicology tests have confirmed that Daryl and Shirley Jenkins also died from carbon monoxide poisoning
  •   Medical examiner had report on his desk for more than a week between the little boy’s death but did not inform the police – he has now resigned

Read the Daily Mail article.

Posted: Monday, June 17, 2013 12:00 am
Updated: 5:14 am, Mon Jun 17, 2013

Three recent carbon monoxide deaths at a Boone hotel are only the latest cases in which the lethal gas has poisoned N.C. hotel guests.

Read the rest of this entry…..