http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/16/north-carolina-medical-examiner-resigns-after-3-hotel-guests-die-months-apart/#ixzz2WUC3KmFy

Published June 16, 2013
FoxNews.com

A North Carolina medical examiner has resigned after investigators found he knew carbon monoxide killed a couple at a hotel a week before an 11-year-old boy who stayed in the same room two months later also died.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20130616/NEWS02/306160035/Updated-2-Rye-cops-hurt-carbon-monoxide-rescue?odyssey=mod|newswell|text||s&gcheck=1

June 16, 2013

Pair drag man from bedroom after car was running all night

RYE, NY — A family that mistakenly left a car running overnight in a closed garage and two police officers who came to help were taken to local hospitals Sunday, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, Police Commissioner William Connors said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news/Lake-Delton-hotel-closed-following-carbon-monoxide-leak-211693571.html

by Tiffany Shepherd
Story Created: Jun 15, 2013
Story Updated: Jun 15, 2013

LAKE DELTON—A hot spot for tourists turned into a hot spot for firefighters.For the second weekend in a row a Wisconsin Dells hotel had to be evacuated.

http://1490wstp.com/news/update-statement-from-health-department-about-co-poisoning-in-hotel/

By WSTP News Dept    on June 15, 2013
Posted: Jun 08, 2013 11:55 PM EST
Updated: Jun 15, 2013 12:15 PM ESTBOONE, NC (WBTV) – WBTV just received a statement from NC Department of Health and Human Services.

Health Department Secretary Aldona Wos released this statement: “My heartfelt condolences go out to the families and loved ones of Shirley and Daryl Jenkins, and young Jeffrey Williams. These deaths were a tragedy that should have never happened. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/14/4107515/three-days-after-2-died-at-boone.html

By Gavin Off
goff@charlotteobserver.com
June 15, 2013

Three days after an elderly couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a Boone hotel room, a group of girls celebrating a friend’s 13th birthday became violently sick in a suite one floor above the contaminated room, parents said. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wyff4.com/news/north-carolina-news/medical-examiner-resigns-following-death-investigation/-/9695846/20587162/-/10htq3fz/-/index.html#ixzz2WUAgv9p5

UPDATED 10:30 PM EDT Jun 15, 2013
BOOON, N.C.

A North Carolina medical examiner knew carbon monoxide killed a couple in a Boone motel a week before an 11-year-old boy died in the same room.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wbtv.com/story/22588857/woman-says-she-warned-hotel-that-people-were-getting-sick

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 9:44 PM CST Updated: Jun 14, 2013 12:32 PM CST

By Steve Ohnesorge – bio | email
BOONE, NC (WBTV) –

A Watauga County woman says she and ten teenagers became ill in room 325 of the Best Western Plus Hotel in Boone during a slumber party for her 13 year old daughter and reported the troubles to the hotel staff.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2013/06/high_carbon_monoxide_levels_cause_evacuation_of_carlstadt_hotel.html

By S.P. Sullivan/NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM, updated June 14, 2013 at 9:03 AM

CARLSTADT — A late night carbon monoxide leak caused a scare at a Holiday Inn Express Thursday, where high levels of the toxic gas were detected. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20130416/NEWS03/130419639/-1/NEWS09

Last updated: April 16, 2013 4:56 p.m.
Michael Rubinkam | Associated Press

QUAKERTOWN, Pa. – Carbon monoxide apparently killed a married couple and their two children in an eastern Pennsylvania home where police found a car running in the garage.

Read the rest of this entry…..

A woman and a girl died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning yesterday after being found on a boat with ‘serious breathing difficulties’.

A male family member who was with them remains seriously ill in hospital.

The emergency services, including two air ambulances, were called to the private boat on Windermere in the Lake District, where the three were treated by paramedics. Read the rest of this entry…..