Published Friday, March 29, 2013 at 1:58 am / Updated at 3:46 am

STORM LAKE, Iowa — High levels of carbon monoxide have been found at a restaurant that had been evacuated in northwest Iowa. Read the rest of this entry…..

Deanese Williams-Harris
Chicago Tribune
Created: March 27, 2013

Chicago firefighters took a reading of 300 parts per million of carbon monoxide in an apartment building where seven people were sick and taken to local hospitals for treatment.

Seven people were taken to area hospitals tonight due to high carbon monoxide readings at an apartment building in the city’s Logan Square neighborhood. Read the rest of this entry…..

Wednesday, Mar 27 2013 12:10 PM


The cause of death of a Torrance man and woman found dead at Sandy Flat Campground in Lake Isabella in late December has been determined to be carbon monoxide intoxication and the manner was accidental, according to a coroner’s office news release.

Read the rest of this entry…..


HOOVER, Alabama – All fifteen Ross Bridge Golf and Resort guests treated for symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are recovering, and those still hospitalized are expected to be discharged soon, said Hoover fire Executive Officer Rusty Lowe. Read the rest of this entry…..

February 25, 2013

By Carlos Sadovi – Tribune reporter

Antioch fire officials are crediting a quick-thinking boy for alerting them in time to a family of four found unconscious in their home from carbon monoxide poisoning this morning. Read the rest of this entry…..