http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342808/North-Carolina-medical-examiner-resigns-investigators-KNEW-carbon-monoxide-killed-couple-hotel-week-11-year-old-boy-stayed-SAME-room-died.html#ixzz2WUDu3YkV

  •   Jeffrey Lee Williams, 11, died last weekend from carbon monoxide poisoning
  •   Two months ago an elderly couple died at the same room – 225 at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza in Boone, North Carolina
  •   Toxicology tests have confirmed that Daryl and Shirley Jenkins also died from carbon monoxide poisoning
  •   Medical examiner had report on his desk for more than a week between the little boy’s death but did not inform the police – he has now resigned

Read the Daily Mail article.