By S.P. Sullivan/
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM, updated June 14, 2013 at 9:03 AM

CARLSTADT — A late night carbon monoxide leak caused a scare at a Holiday Inn Express Thursday, where high levels of the toxic gas were detected. Read the rest of this entry…..

Last updated: April 16, 2013 4:56 p.m.
Michael Rubinkam | Associated Press

QUAKERTOWN, Pa. – Carbon monoxide apparently killed a married couple and their two children in an eastern Pennsylvania home where police found a car running in the garage.

Read the rest of this entry…..

A woman and a girl died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning yesterday after being found on a boat with ‘serious breathing difficulties’.

A male family member who was with them remains seriously ill in hospital.

The emergency services, including two air ambulances, were called to the private boat on Windermere in the Lake District, where the three were treated by paramedics. Read the rest of this entry…..

Published Friday, March 29, 2013 at 1:58 am / Updated at 3:46 am

STORM LAKE, Iowa — High levels of carbon monoxide have been found at a restaurant that had been evacuated in northwest Iowa. Read the rest of this entry…..

Deanese Williams-Harris
Chicago Tribune
Created: March 27, 2013

Chicago firefighters took a reading of 300 parts per million of carbon monoxide in an apartment building where seven people were sick and taken to local hospitals for treatment.

Seven people were taken to area hospitals tonight due to high carbon monoxide readings at an apartment building in the city’s Logan Square neighborhood. Read the rest of this entry…..

Wednesday, Mar 27 2013 12:10 PM


The cause of death of a Torrance man and woman found dead at Sandy Flat Campground in Lake Isabella in late December has been determined to be carbon monoxide intoxication and the manner was accidental, according to a coroner’s office news release.

Read the rest of this entry…..


HOOVER, Alabama – All fifteen Ross Bridge Golf and Resort guests treated for symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are recovering, and those still hospitalized are expected to be discharged soon, said Hoover fire Executive Officer Rusty Lowe. Read the rest of this entry…..

February 25, 2013

By Carlos Sadovi – Tribune reporter

Antioch fire officials are crediting a quick-thinking boy for alerting them in time to a family of four found unconscious in their home from carbon monoxide poisoning this morning. Read the rest of this entry…..

Wednesday, December 12, 2012, By Erin Smith

Boston, MA – An old water heater caused a carbon monoxide leak that sickened eight people at an upscale downtown spa on Saturday, according to the business. Read the rest of this entry…..–183060551.html

Posted on December 11, 2012 at 6:45 PM

DALLAS – The hyperbaric chamber at Texas Health Dallas is restoring oxygen to William Cecil’s brain Tuesday after he spent three nights in a camper with a faulty propane heater.

Read the rest of this entry…..