Posted: Jan 08, 2014 12:17 PM CST
Updated: Jan 10, 2014 1:03 PM CST

BOONE, N.C. (AP) –

Court officials say a motel owner has been indicted by a grand jury after three people died last year at the motel from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Barry Damon Mallatere, who operated Boone Best Western motel was indicted on Wednesday by a grand jury in Watauga County on four counts. He turned himself in to investigators on Friday.

He was indicted on three counts of involuntary manslaughter and one count of assault. Read the rest of this entry…..

Michael Franklin, CTV Calgary
Published Tuesday, December 31, 2013 5:12AM MST
Last Updated Friday, December 31, 2013 6:17PM MST

Dozens of residents were forced out of their southeast condominiums early Friday morning because of a build up of carbon monoxide inside the building.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:53 am | Updated: 8:54 am, Tue Dec 31, 2013.
Jeff Richardson /

FAIRBANKS – Three people were hospitalized on Friday at Love INC with carbon monoxide poisoning, a problem blamed on a faulty boiler at the nonprofit organization.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Originally published: December 30, 2013 8:38 AM
Updated: December 30, 2013 2:22 PM

BRIDGEPORT – Officials say a Bridgeport family is lucky to have escaped a carbon monoxide leak in their home.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: Monday, December 30, 2013 12:15 am
By Mark Huffman,  Jackson Hole Daily

Jurors awarded millions last week in a carbon monoxide poisoning suit handled by the Spence Law Firm of Jackson.

Read the rest of this entry…..

December 29, 2013

CLEVELAND – A Saturday scare at a downtown Cleveland hotel, as 20 people got sick, and 18 were taken to the hospital, because of a carbon monoxide leak.

Read the rest of this entry…..

by Staff
Posted on December 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Updated Sunday, Dec 29 at 12:17 PM

MOORESVILLE, N.C. — Four people were hospitalized with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning after an issue with a furnace.

Read the rest of this entry…..

“This Morning” anchor, reporter

TACOMA — Residents in a large apartment building were evacuated early Friday morning when carbon monoxide monitors detected a gas leak, the Tacoma News Tribune reported.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Written by  // Thursday, 26 December 2013 21:30 //

SHREVEPORT — A man and woman found dead inside a southwest Shreveport home on Christmas morning have been identified, and the Caddo Parish coroner’s office says preliminary autopsy results indicate they died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Pike County, MO  12/26/2013

A man and woman residing in a small camper died sometime Wednesday night or Thursday morning in rural Pike County, Mo., after being overcome by carbon monoxide, according to Jim Turner, Pike County coroner.

Read the rest of this entry…..