Posted: 12/23/2013
By: JiaoJiao Shen By: JiaoJiao Shen
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Winter is the season where there are typically more cases of carbon monoxide poisoning. But you don’t need to be exposed to a high amount of CO to get sick.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 10:19 AM EST
Updated: Monday, December 23, 2013 3:29 PM EST

LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) – A family of eight ended up in the hospital with Carbon monoxide poisoning early Sunday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

By Kelly Dame
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:15 pm | Updated: 9:04 am, Thu Dec 19, 2013.

A Breckenridge family is recovering after being sickened by carbon monoxide gas in their home last week.  The Wright family — son Zane, mother Lori and father Harry — were discovered by Zane’s older brother, Kyle, on Wednesday morning. Read the rest of this entry…..–Springfield-Two-Dead

Updated 12/30/13

Autopsies find 2 Minn. roommates died of carbon monoxide poisoning; deaths ruled accidental

Read the rest of this entry…..


Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013 7:29 pm | Updated: 9:50 pm, Fri Dec 20, 2013.

By Annie King,

A carbon monoxide incident caused Tapz, Bully’s Chop House and the kitchen at the Ramada Inn to be evacuated Friday night. Aberdeen Fire and Rescue responded to the call at 6:31 p.m., Battalion Chief Randy Meister said. Read the rest of this entry…..

A 74-year-old Bexley woman was found dead today from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

The woman, whose name was not released, had collapsed in her cellar at 940 Chelsea Ave, said Columbus Fire Battalion Chief Bill Bishop. The woman’s daughter found her and called 911 at about 6:30 p.m. Read the rest of this entry…..

Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:41 am | Updated: 9:02 pm, Fri Dec 20, 2013.
Kay Fate,

A Rochester family has been displaced from its home, and fire department officials are looking at construction in the area as a possible cause.

Read the rest of this entry…..,0,2597820.story

By Carrie Wells, The Baltimore Sun8:34 a.m. EST, December 19, 2013

Ten people were taken to hospitals after carbon monoxide leaks in two Dundalk homes Thursday morning, Baltimore County fire officials said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Residents aged 4 to 94 were transported to local hospitals after high carbon monoxide levels sickened some this morning.

December 19, 2013  8:57AM   Meta Pettus

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) — D.C. Fire officials say a man and a woman were transported to a hospital for treatment in a carbon monoxide incident on Thursday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..