http://www.sunjournal.com/news/lewiston-auburn/2013/12/19/11-go-hospital-after-carbon-monoxide-leak/1468496

Bonnie Washuk, Staff Writer   Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 12:53 pm

LEWISTON — Thursday was a bad air day at Bernard’s School of Hair Fashion on Lisbon Street.  A carbon monoxide leak from a vehicle running in a garage at the end of the building resulted in 11 people going to the hospital, Lewiston Fire Department Capt. Wallace Veilleux said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2013/12/two_vineland_families_displaced_by_increased_carbon_monoxide_levels.html

By Alex Young/South Jersey Times
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on December 17, 2013 at 4:51 PM, updated December 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM

VINELAND — Two families were displaced from a house on Peach Street on Tuesday morning because of increased carbon monoxide levels in the building, according to Vineland fire officials.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/12/16/five-residents-evacuated-two-in-hospital-for-carbon-monoxide-poisoning

By ,Ottawa Sun

First posted: | Updated:

Quick thinking staff at the Montfort Hospital alerted firefighters to the presence of carbon monoxide in a Lowertown building after two people arrived with symptoms of poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201312160021

December 16, 2013

Nitro Elementary has dismissed all students for the day because carbon monoxide was detected in one wing of the school, an emergency official said.  There were no illnesses, injuries or complaints reported.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wcax.com/story/24214566/co-scare-at-rutland-home

December 16, 2013

By Elizabeth Keatinge – bio | email
RUTLAND, Vt. -A carbon monoxide scare at a home in Rutland Friday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9352456

PHILADELPHIA – December 14, 2013 (WPVI) — Several homes have been evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide was detected in South Philadelphia Saturday. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1059735

(The typo in the title is theirs, not ours.)
CTV Calgary Staff, CTV Calgary
Published Friday, December 13, 2013 8:50AM MST
Last Updated Friday, December 13, 2013 6:17PM MST

Dozens of residents were forced out of their southeast condominiums early Friday morning because of a build up of carbon monoxide inside the building.

Read the rest of this entry…..

Written by: Lauren Horsch, Dec 13, 2013

Eight people were rushed to two Des Moines hospitals early Friday morning after exhibiting symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, fire officials said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/adult-child-treated-for-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/article_523d1a86-d990-59df-9d21-7fbccf0e4607.html

December 12, 2013 5:15 pm  •  MOLLY MONTAG mmontag@siouxcityjournal.com

SIOUX CITY | Two people were examined for carbon monoxide poisoning Thursday afternoon at a home on the 2100 block of Douglas Street.

Read the rest of this entry…..

 http://www.wxow.com/story/24197333/2013/12/11/la-crosse-couples-carbon-monoxide-scare

Posted: By Kristen Barbaresi, MMJ – bio | email

LACROSSE, Wisconsin (WXOW)– The cold weather means more and more people are turning on furnaces and extra heaters and with that comes an increased risk of carbon monoxide leaks. The gas is odorless and deadly.