http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131210/GJNEWS_01/131219955

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LEBANON, Maine — Five people were treated for carbon monoxide exposure Monday night after CO detectors in the residence sounded and emergency personnel responded.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/285577/373/Carbon-monoxide-leak-sends-three-to-hospital

WASHINGTON, D.C. (WUSA9)–In the District, firefighters raced to the scene of a carbon monoxide leak at a Northwest Washington home.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/1-dead-6-hospitalized-from-home-in-adams-county

Posted: 12/10/2013
Last Updated: 4 days ago

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. – Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in killing one person and causing seven others to become ill Tuesday morning in Commerce City, according to the coroner and the doctor who treated the victims.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.kens5.com/news/La-Quinta-evacuated-after-2-guests-exposed-to-carbon-monoxide-SAFD-says-234958541.html

Posted on December 8, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Updated Sunday, Dec 8 at 12:52 PM
by Kens5.com staff

SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio firefighters evacuated the downtown La Quinta Inn & Suites after two guests were reportedly exposed to carbon monoxide, according to the San Antonio Fire Department.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://standardspeaker.com/news/newsnow-weatherly-man-sickened-by-carbon-monoxide-1.1596775

A 58-year-old Weatherly man was taken to Hazleton General Hospital after police found him in his home Thursday night suffering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://fox5sandiego.com/2013/12/06/children-suffer-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-from-faulty-heater/

12/06/13 by Reporter

SAN DIEGO – Two children were rushed to a local hospital Friday with carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty wall heater.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/ventless-fireplace-may-be-cause-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoing-of-4-in-north-tulsa-home

TULSA – A family of four is recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning in Tulsa, EMSA officials confirmed Thursday evening.  Tulsa firefighters were called to a north Tulsa home just south of East Pine Street near North Irvington Avenue around 6 p.m. over the possibility of carbon monoxide overexposure. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/09/03/sheriff-2-dead-in-northern-minnesota-boating-accident/

September 3, 2013 7:05 PM

(credit: The Northern Light Region)

(credit: The Northern Light Region)

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Authorities have identified the two men who were found dead Sunday while boating in northern Minnesota. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.gazette.net/article/20131202/NEWS/131209978/four-people-in-laurel-treated-for-carbon-monoxide-exposure&template=gazette

Monday, December 02, 2013
by Jamie Anfenson-Comeau
Staff writer

Four people in Laurel were transported to the hospital after suffering carbon monoxide exposure Sunday evening, according to Prince George’s County Fire/EMS Department officials. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://gazettextra.com/article/20131202/ARTICLES/131209980

Shelly Birkelo
December 2, 2013

JANESVILLE—A Janesville family of four escaped what could have been deadly carbon monoxide poisoning early Monday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..