http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/2-Who-Die-in-Truckee-Due-to-Carbon-Monoxide-IDd–233934391.html

By: AP Email
Updated: Sun 12:00 AM, Dec 01, 2013

TRUCKEE, Calif. (AP) – A criminal investigation into the deaths of two men in Truckee due to carbon monoxide poisoning last month is nearing an end.

Police say the gas that killed 69-year-old Albert Senzatimore of San Jose and 57-year-old Gary Trovinger of Los Gatos originated from a heater in a Tahoe Donner subdivision home. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://newjersey.news12.com/news/6-children-and-grandmother-hospitalized-with-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-trenton-1.6519179

TRENTON – Six children and their grandmother were rushed to the hospital this morning with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-couple-poisoned-car-left-running-20131126,0,4018178.story

By Tiffany Walden, Orlando Sentinel
12:32 p.m. EST, November 26, 2013

The exhaust fumes from a running car in a garage knocked a man unconscious in his Seminole County home, officials said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/carbon-monoxide-sickens-6-in-carmel

Posted: 11/21/2013

Julie Pursley  | Email Me

CARMEL, Ind. – Six people were hospitalized late Wednesday after carbon monoxide from a running SUV filled an apartment building in Carmel, police said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://fox13now.com/2013/11/18/montezuma-creek-elem-evacuated/

Posted on: 11:00 am, November 18, 2013, by , updated on: 02:24pm, November 18, 2013

MONTEZUMA CREEK, Utah — A carbon monoxide leak forced an evacuation at Montezuma Creek Elementary School and resulted in the hospitalization of 25 people Monday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865590802/Children-sickened-in-possible-CO-leak-in-southern-Utah.html

By , Deseret News
Published: Monday, Nov. 18 2013 8:18 p.m. MST
Updated: Monday, Nov. 18 2013 8:18 p.m. MST

MONTEZUMA CREEK, San Juan County — Forty-four students and adults from Montezuma Creek Elementary School were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning Monday.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/17/us/massachusetts-carbon-monoxide/

updated 1:30 PM EST, Sun November 17, 2013  By CNN Staff

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • The incident occurred in Waltham, Massachusetts
  • Children were in Sunday school
  • Some kids went to hospitals, others went to family physicians Read the rest of this entry…..

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/10/lake-city-apartment-building-evacuated-due-to-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/

Posted by   October 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

UPDATE, 6:05 p.m. | Seven people, including a Seattle police officer, are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after two men were found unconscious in a Lake City Way condo, according to the Seattle Fire Department. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://cranston.patch.com/groups/breaking-news/p/two-dead-after-apparent-carbon-monoxide-poisoning

Cranston, RI Posted by  (Editor) , October 30, 2013 at 01:54 PM

Two people were found dead inside the house at 1012 Pontiac Ave. this morning and Cranston Police are investigating. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.grandforksherald.com/event/article/id/277003/group/homepage/

GrandForksHerald.com Published October 29, 2013, 07:32 PM

NEWPORT, Minn. — Authorities believe accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is what killed a man who was working on a gas engine in his garage in the Twin Cities suburb of Newport. Read the rest of this entry…..