http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/10/16/4-dead-from-apparent-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-in-merillville/ 

MERRILLVILLE, Ind. (CBS)– A family of four was found dead Wednesday evening in their new home in Merrillville, Ind., after apparently succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

 http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/Three-Cedaredge-students-poisoned-by-Carbon-Monoxide-222964701.html

By: Nick Rothschild
Updated: Tue 5:13 PM, Sep 10, 2013

CEDAREDGE, Colo. (KKCO) Tragedy strikes a small Western Colo. town. Reid Gates, 17, has died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Two other teens remain hospitalized after the weekend incident.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=907579#.UbVF1NiKI3U

by Alex Resila  Posted: 06.09.2013 at 2:05 PM Updated: 06.09.2013 at 4:30 PM

CLAY — Twenty-six people have been evacuated from a large apartment complex in Clay after a carbon monoxide leak discovered this morning, according to the Red Cross.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0605/454796-man-charged-over-carbon-monoxide-death-at-hotel/

http://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/
June 25, 2013

Irish Plumber charged over carbon monoxide death at Cork hotel in 2011

A man has been charged in connection with the death from carbon monoxide poisoning of a 35-year-old woman at a hotel in Co Cork two years ago.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://triblive.com/news/westmoreland/4231478-74/apartment-troilo-family#axzz2WwgFEb9A

By Rich Cholodofsky
Published: Friday, June 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Follow us: @triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

The family of an elderly Monessen woman who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her apartment earlier this year contends the Westmoreland County Housing Authority provided her with a dangerous home.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/plum-woman-dies-from-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/-/10927008/20648764/-/14ed9s9/-/index.html?absolute=true

Car left running in garage of house on New Texas Road

Published  2:31 PM EDT Jun 20, 2013
http://www.wtae.com/news
PLUM, Pa. —A woman was overcome by fumes and died after a car was accidentally left running in her garage on Wednesday, Plum police said. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/20/police-possible-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-at-roosevelt-field-mall/

Seven People Were Taken To The Hospital
June 20, 2013 10:40 AM

GARDEN CITY, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – Emergency responders in Nassau County were on the scene of a carbon monoxide poisoning at Roosevelt Field Mall Thursday morning.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.kptm.com/story/22643807/carbon-monoxide-scares-at-papillion-apartments-causing-concern

Fox42News – Franque Thompson
Posted: Jun 20, 2013 9:55 AM CST
Updated: Jun 20, 2013 9:55 AM CST

PAPILLION (KPTM)- Several carbon monoxide scares at a Papillion apartment complex have has residents concerned.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130619/NEWS11/130619587

June 19, 2013 – Cap Code Times

DENNISPORT, MA 02639

Firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 677 Main St. (Route 28) at 3:36 p.m., fire Capt. Robert Marseglia said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://newyork.newsday.com/westchester/khalil-gibran-elementary-school-in-yonkers-evacuated-after-gas-leak-1.5513415

Originally published: June 18, 2013 3:37 PM
Updated: June 18, 2013 3:47 PM
By NEWS12

Students and staff were evacuated from the Khalil Gibran Elementary School in Yonkers Tuesday morning after teachers smelled gas, authorities said.