http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20130618/NEWS01/306180048/Residents-evacuated-from-Lansing-home-after-carbon-monoxide-leak?nclick_check=1

Lansing, MI
June 18, 2013
Written by:  Ken Palmer

An incident Tuesday on Lansing’s south side is prompting fire officials to remind residents that everyone should have a working carbon monoxide detector in their home. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2342808/North-Carolina-medical-examiner-resigns-investigators-KNEW-carbon-monoxide-killed-couple-hotel-week-11-year-old-boy-stayed-SAME-room-died.html#ixzz2WUDu3YkV

  •   Jeffrey Lee Williams, 11, died last weekend from carbon monoxide poisoning
  •   Two months ago an elderly couple died at the same room – 225 at the Best Western Plus Blue Ridge Plaza in Boone, North Carolina
  •   Toxicology tests have confirmed that Daryl and Shirley Jenkins also died from carbon monoxide poisoning
  •   Medical examiner had report on his desk for more than a week between the little boy’s death but did not inform the police – he has now resigned

Read the Daily Mail article.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/state_region/article_6aed4a8c-d701-11e2-86be-0019bb30f31a.html

Posted: Monday, June 17, 2013 12:00 am
Updated: 5:14 am, Mon Jun 17, 2013
McClatchy-Tribune

Three recent carbon monoxide deaths at a Boone hotel are only the latest cases in which the lethal gas has poisoned N.C. hotel guests.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/16/north-carolina-medical-examiner-resigns-after-3-hotel-guests-die-months-apart/#ixzz2WUC3KmFy

Published June 16, 2013
FoxNews.com

A North Carolina medical examiner has resigned after investigators found he knew carbon monoxide killed a couple at a hotel a week before an 11-year-old boy who stayed in the same room two months later also died.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20130616/NEWS02/306160035/Updated-2-Rye-cops-hurt-carbon-monoxide-rescue?odyssey=mod|newswell|text||s&gcheck=1

June 16, 2013

Pair drag man from bedroom after car was running all night

RYE, NY — A family that mistakenly left a car running overnight in a closed garage and two police officers who came to help were taken to local hospitals Sunday, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, Police Commissioner William Connors said.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.cbs58.com/news/local-news/Lake-Delton-hotel-closed-following-carbon-monoxide-leak-211693571.html

by Tiffany Shepherd
Story Created: Jun 15, 2013
Story Updated: Jun 15, 2013

LAKE DELTON—A hot spot for tourists turned into a hot spot for firefighters.For the second weekend in a row a Wisconsin Dells hotel had to be evacuated.

http://1490wstp.com/news/update-statement-from-health-department-about-co-poisoning-in-hotel/

By WSTP News Dept    on June 15, 2013
Posted: Jun 08, 2013 11:55 PM EST
Updated: Jun 15, 2013 12:15 PM ESTBOONE, NC (WBTV) – WBTV just received a statement from NC Department of Health and Human Services.

Health Department Secretary Aldona Wos released this statement: “My heartfelt condolences go out to the families and loved ones of Shirley and Daryl Jenkins, and young Jeffrey Williams. These deaths were a tragedy that should have never happened. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/06/14/4107515/three-days-after-2-died-at-boone.html

By Gavin Off
goff@charlotteobserver.com
June 15, 2013

Three days after an elderly couple died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a Boone hotel room, a group of girls celebrating a friend’s 13th birthday became violently sick in a suite one floor above the contaminated room, parents said. Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wyff4.com/news/north-carolina-news/medical-examiner-resigns-following-death-investigation/-/9695846/20587162/-/10htq3fz/-/index.html#ixzz2WUAgv9p5

UPDATED 10:30 PM EDT Jun 15, 2013
BOOON, N.C.

A North Carolina medical examiner knew carbon monoxide killed a couple in a Boone motel a week before an 11-year-old boy died in the same room.

Read the rest of this entry…..

http://www.wbtv.com/story/22588857/woman-says-she-warned-hotel-that-people-were-getting-sick

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 9:44 PM CST Updated: Jun 14, 2013 12:32 PM CST

By Steve Ohnesorge – bio | email
BOONE, NC (WBTV) –

A Watauga County woman says she and ten teenagers became ill in room 325 of the Best Western Plus Hotel in Boone during a slumber party for her 13 year old daughter and reported the troubles to the hotel staff.

Read the rest of this entry…..