Wednesday, Mar 27 2013 12:10 PM
By BREAKING NEWS BLOG
The cause of death of a Torrance man and woman found dead at Sandy Flat Campground in Lake Isabella in late December has been determined to be carbon monoxide intoxication and the manner was accidental, according to a coroner’s office news release.
Hyun Sook Han and Yoon Suk Han, both 64, were found by deputies inside a vehicle parked at the campground, deputies said. A propane space heater, propane cooking stove and burned coals were inside the vehicle.
Problem: Using propane space heater in a closed vehicle.